Winners from Oct. 25 ‘Fantasies in Chocolate’ gala
About 2,000 costumed, gowned, jacketed and otherwise stylin’ revelers filled the Summit Pavilion of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino on Oct. 25 for Fantasies in Chocolate, RGJ Media’s annual gala fundraiser for its charitable foundation. The theme this year was villains.
RGJ Media food and drink editor Johnathan L. Wright, Donna Wylie of Southern Wine & Spirits (the beverage sponsor), and Kate Patay of Creative Coverings judged best sweet, best savory dish and best decor for large- and small-booth participants. And the winners are:
● Best decor: Grand Sierra Resort and Casino for haunted shack in the woods theme
● Best sweet: Atlantis Casino Resort Spa for macadamia nut caramel torte
● Best savory dish: Whole Foods Market for pork rillettes
● Best decor: Rounds Bakery for “It’s Good to be Bad” poisonous garden theme
● Best sweet: Dough Catering for hot fresh doughnuts with caramel sauce
● Best savory dish: Men Wielding Fire for shrimp tacos
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.